Saturday, December 6, 2008

Like my journal in highschool

Yay! I've been wanting to do this for a while but didn't know how or worried that I wouldn't have time to keep up and it would be garbage. But now I don't care...I just wanna do it. It looks like so much fun. Fun is my middle name. Mimi "fun" Pedro...

I used to keep a journal. I did this on and off from age 6-25. I used it as an outlet to express myself and my thoughts and I always thought it would be a cool way to remember little parts of my life that seemed petty and unimportant at the time but I might want to remember later.

A few months ago I found a journal I kept in grade 10. Wow...I laughed so hard I cried. Talking about boys and kissing and parties and underage drinking. At the time, I was terrified at the thought of someone finding this book and knowing about my deepest thoughts. But now I'm glad I wrote them down because honestly, I see who I was then and who I am now and how I haven't changed that much.

This is my first BLOG entry and I'm excited to have found a new outlet. My adulthood journal. The Brazen hussy diaries...haha.

No comments: