Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Word of the day is....REBOOTY


Don't laugh at me BUT from time to time, you might catch me on my computer checking out the Online Urban dictionary because people make up some funny words.

So anyway, I went on today and the word of the day was REBOOTY.

If any of you watched the Bachelor last night, you'll agree that this word describes Jason and Molly's situation.

The definition according to the online urban dictionary:

1. A booty call made with an ex.

2. A renewed relationship with an ex.

"After things didn't work out with Melissa, Jason went on TV and asked for a REBOOTY with Molly."

I don't agree with Rebooties unless you are drunk and it's only one time.

p.s. Molly is stupid for taking him back. He just spent the past 6 weeks banging Melissa.

2 comments:

Kristen said...

WOW!!!

I can't believe the bachelor... I watched the final rose ceremony, but couldn't watch the after rose - part one and two because there was a two hr episode of 24 on...

In any case, went to the gym yesterday and it was a hot topic among the women in our group exercise class. You know there’s something to said about a guy that is able to show his emotions; but in the case from what I saw at the final rose ceremony and what I heard he did to those poor girls… what a crock! Was he serious?!?!?! Crying like a little bitch when he let her go and then asking for her back? If he wasn’t sure then I think he should have pulled that stunt like that other bachelor, Brad Womack, and not choose anyone at all…

He obviously doesn’t know what he wants… and putting his child through all of this, shame. I thought that child was crying to his dad for him not to do this and not date these girls, double shame.

Out of all the seasons of the Bachelor and the Bachelorette … the only successful relationship that comes to mind is Trista’s… so tell me why, again, do they continue this program?!?!?!

mimi said...

Kristen...

you took the words right outta my mouth.

My friend and I have decided not to watch any more bachelors/bachelorettes.

But the whole crying scenes? WTF...I guess he wanted sympathy from the viewers.

Poor kid and poor Melissa...