Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Humanmetrics

I did this quiz on myself today to see what my personality type was (according to "myers-briggs").

It's pretty interesting even if you don't believe in this kind of stuff.

It asks you 72 yes or no questions and rates you in these 4 dimensions:

1. Introvert (I) vs. Extrovert (E): How energized are you be other people? I finds being in a crowd draining, whereas E finds it energizing.

2. Sensing (S) vs. Intuition (N): N means more likely to go with a gut-feeling. S is more by-the-books.

3. Thinking (T) vs. Feeling (F): How much do you emotions weigh into your decision making?

4. Judging (J) vs. Perceiving (P): J means more punctual and driving for closure. P is more flexible.


I got ENFJ. Apparently that means I'm an idealist and careers I'd excel at are teaching, psychologist, physician, management, politics. I'm not really one to settle for just one so I'll choose one that encompasses all.

Famous ENFJ'ers: OPRAH (woohoo), Michael Jordan, Johnny Depp, Ben Stiller, Ben Affleck, John Cusack

Try the quiz here: http://www.humanmetrics.com/cgi-win/JTypes2.asp

No comments: